Please use the following checklist to prepare for your visit to Scottsdale Liberty Hospital. Detailed instructions may vary based on the type of appointment you have scheduled.
- Collect necessary medical records to bring to your visit. This can include:
- Copies of previous medical tests & immunizations
- All radiology films, reports, and CDs (including X-rays, MRI's, or CT scans)
- Medical notes relating to your medical condition
- A list of current medications you take on a regular basis, including prescription medications, herbal medications, and supplements.
Note: You may request to have your primary care doctor, and/or referring doctor send your medical history to Scottsdale Liberty Hospital prior to your visit. Click here for our contact information.
- Bring a form of ID and your Insurance card.
- Review any dietary or medication instructions and restrictions from your doctor(s) prior to your appointment.
- Ask friends or relatives to accompany you if you would like.
- Depending on your appointment type, you may need a responsible adult to take you home.
- Download and prepare patient paperwork prior to your visit if you choose to complete your paperwork ahead of time.
For detailed questions about your visit, please contact us at 480.586.2300.